Candidates, who have applied for the NEET examination and are waiting for the Admit Card, can now visit the official website and download their admit card. The direct link to download the NEET UG 2020 admit card is provided below for reference of stduents
Download NTA NEET UG 2020 Admit Card
The NEET 2020 exam was postponed due to Covid-19 induced nation-wide lockdown and will now be held in September.
The NEET UG Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility conditions. The candidate must show, on demand, the Admit Card for admission in the Examination Hall. A candidate who does not possess the valid Admit Card will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall by the Centre Superintendent.
Candidates should note that no candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
In case candidates are unable to download Admit Cards from the website, the candidate should approach the Help Line between 10.00 am to 5.00 pm on working days.
The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the Information Bulletin as well as on the Admit Card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
The NEET 2020 examination will be held on Sunday, September 13. Earlier, the NEET exam was to be held on July 26.
Earlier, the Supreme Court on August 17 had dismissed a plea seeking postponement of JEE (Main) April 2020 and NEET-Undergraduate examinations, which are scheduled to be conducted in September, amid spurt in number of Covid-19 cases, saying precious year of students “cannot be wasted” and life has to go on. A three-judge bench headed by Justice Arun Mishra had said the career of students “cannot be put under jeopardy for long”.
“Life has to go on. Life has to move ahead. Precious year of students cannot be wasted,” the bench, also comprising Justices B R Gavai and Krishna Murari, said during the hearing conducted through video conferencing while paving the way for commencement of the exams as scheduled.
NEET 2020: Important Dates
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website – 28.09.2020 (tentative)
- Date of Examination – 13.9.03.05.2020
- Duration of Examination – 180 minutes (03 hours)
- Timing of Examination – 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm
- Centre of NEET(UG)-2020 Examination – As indicated on Admit Card
- Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys – To be announced later on website
- Website(s) – www.nta.ac.in, ntaneet.nic.in
- Declaration of Result on NTA website – To be announced later on website
Instructions to be followed in the examination hall
- Date of Examination – 13.09.2020 (Sunday)
- Timing and Duration of Examination – 02.00 pm to 5.00 pm (3 hours)
- Last Entry to the Examination Centre – 1.30 pm
- Sitting on the seat in the Examination Hall/Room – 1.15 pm onwards
- Announcement of Important Instructions and Checking of Admit Cards by the Invigilator – 1.30 pm to 1.45 pm
- Distribution of Test Booklet by the Invigilator – 1.45 pm
- Writing of particulars on the Test Booklet by the Candidate – 1.50 pm
- Test Commences – 2.00 pm
- Test Concludes – 5.00 pm
Candidates must bring only the following documents on the day of examination at the test centre. Candidates who will not bring these will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
- Printed copy of Admit Card downloaded from NTA website with passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Application form pasted on it).
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the attendance sheet at Centre during NEET (UG) – 2020 Examination.
- One Postcard Size (4”X6”) color photograph with white background should be pasted on the Proforma downloaded with the Admit Card. The proforma with Post Card size photograph shall be handed over to the Invigilator in the Examination Hall.
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original and valid and like PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card /Ration Card/Class XII Roll number issued by the Board/any other valid photo ID issued by the Government.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
- Scribe (Letter of Undertaking of using own scribe), if applicable.